Camp Warrior King Referral Program:
We believe that our camp is a phenomenal place for children who wish to explore new adventures, meet exciting people and create lasting summer memories. We love to share our camp with families who desire similar experiences and are willing to invest the time, energy and resources into their children’s future. There’s a great culture at Camp Warrior King consisting of people from various backgrounds, socio-economical status and ethnicities. Our CWK referral program is designed for families who do not qualify for GA CAPS scholarships an opportunity to save cash during the summer by simply going through their phone contacts and referring families they feel would bring a mutual benefit to the program. As a parent, you have accumulated many personal contacts. Use your contacts to put more cash back into your pocket.
1. Contact friends and family at your church, schools, community center social organizations and/or social sites (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram etc. Go to facebook.com/campwarriorking and tag a friend or family member) and let them know about CWK. Direct them to the site to learn more about our program. Have them attend a Parent Engagement Orientation if possible.
2. Be sure put your name in the “Referred By” box to receive credit towards your tuition.
3. Receive $10 credit per family you refer to CWK. (see conditions)**
4. Inform us of any potential PTSA, PTO or camp expos you may hear about.
5. Do something nice with the cash you save!
1. You will receive a $10 credit per family you personally refer that attends our camp—the weeks they attend. For example, if you refer (5) families that attend CWK in week 3, you will receive a $50 credit towards your tuition in wk 3 only. If in week 4 your referral number drops to 3 families you would receive a $30 credit respectively.
2. It must be the family’s first time attending CWK.
3. All families must have your name in the” referred by” box. You will not receive credit if this is not done. It is your responsibility to ensure the box has your name in it. CWK will not take responsibility for non-assigned referrals.
4. There is no limit on the number of families you can refer to camp to receive credit.
5. Credits will only count for the weeks referred families attend camp.
6. Credits are not transferable.
**GA. CAPS referral amount limited…contact for more information.